When you purchase a kasahorow book, you automatically become a member of the Fronsei kasahorow Reading Club.
Get any of the following kasahorow dictionaries at your nearest library or bookshop.
- Dictionnaire Akan de Poche - 100+ entries: Apprendre le Twi en vite
- Dictionnaire Wolof de Poche - 100+ entries: Apprendre les plus mots Wolof
- Mes Premiers Chiffres Amarinya: Français-Amarinya - 50+ entries: Apprendre 1 2 3 en l'Amharique
- Dictionnaire Junior Gikuyu - 700+ entries: Apprendre le Gikuyu ensemble
- Dictionnaire Gbe de Poche - 100+ entries: Apprendre les mots Ewegbe
For libraries, bookshops, and partners
How do I add Modern French dictionaries to my catalogue?
Send an email to Afia Osei (firstname.lastname@example.org) and describe how many Modern French dictionaries you want to order, and how frequently you want kasahorow to replenish your catalogue. You will receive a quote for the initial batch of dictionaries and any subsequent replenishment.
You may also request specific bilingual dictionaries to be made for your needs: