When you purchase a kasahorow book, you automatically become a member of the Fronsei kasahorow Reading Club.
Get any of the following kasahorow dictionaries at your nearest library or bookshop.
- Point at your baby's body parts and name them in French and in E - 32+ entries: French Body Part Dictionary
- Learn the French names of things outdoors. - 32+ entries: French Nature Dictionary
- A picture book for introducing your multilingual child to French - 32+ entries: My First French Dictionary
- Master the simple tenses of the French language. - 32+ entries: Modern French Verbs
- Mon Livre 1 2 3 - 50+ entries: Colorier et Apprendre French
For libraries, bookshops, and partners
How do I add Modern French dictionaries to my catalogue?
Send an email to Afia Osei (firstname.lastname@example.org) and describe how many Modern French dictionaries you want to order, and how frequently you want kasahorow to replenish your catalogue. You will receive a quote for the initial batch of dictionaries and any subsequent replenishment.
You may also request specific bilingual dictionaries to be made for your needs: